Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October 9th Extension



This time I bring to you the icons I (and my buddies matoko and kir) made in the last 2 weeks.

October 9th Update
[Glow] Version

[Glowless] Version


Also, a few announcements:
  • I'm thinking of re-uploading the whole packs as single zip files, so that you can access all the 1300 icons up until now at once.
  • I uploaded a list of all the icons in the packs, so be sure to check it out if you want to confirm if an icon is there or not. I'll be updating the list when more updates are up, and I'm also gonna try and credit those contributors there too.
  • I'm really thankful to all those who upload and share the icons they made, and I'm gonna credit them as much as I can. I have to ask you to upload the icons in both versions (or to upload the glowless version only, so that I can later add the glow myself) though, as to avoid creating inconsistencies between the two versions,and to upload them in zip or rar files, to make the download easier, especially if you made many.Thank you

As always, request here the icons you want made or remade.
Fell free to tell me if an icon doesn't seem that iconic and representative of the show, and you want an alt version, I'll be more than happy to comply.


No comments:

Post a Comment