Sunday, March 15, 2015

SAFIP + SMFIP - March 2015 Extensions

UPDATE(22.03): Updated the Anime Ext. with the latest requests and a bunch of Spring shows; Uploaded the Spring 2015 packs. I'll update the Manga Ext. too (for the anon who requested the icons, you should already find them in the folder, otherwise you can wait a couple of days and I'll update the zip file as well).

==============================================================================

Hey guys, yeah sorry about last month. I've been busier than expected with university (and learning gamedev in your free time doesn't help).




The extensions add the latest requests I recieved plus some upcoming shows, as always. I'll also upload the Spring 2015 pack in some days, since the new season is nearing.

Square Anime Folder Icons
  Square Manga Folder Icons
So the point, again, is REQUEST REQUEST REQUEST

Also, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask for your help, once again. You see, I haven't been able to update the Ultimate packs since last September; also, I want to make Ultimate packs for the Manga icons too. So what I'm asking is this: if you think you have all the icons in the pack (should be 3849 for Anime, and 938 for Manga) and a good upload speed, won't you please put them all in a single zip file and upload them to the MEGA folder for the project?
 Precisely:
1. Download the ultimate pack already present [Glow or Glowless] + all the extensions (the same goes for the manga pack) if you haven't already
2. Put all the icons in a single folder (name it "SAFIP Ultimate [Glow (or Glowless)]" or "SMFIP  [Glow (or Glowless)]") and zip it
3. Log in to MEGA with these credentials
  • username: squarefoldericons@gmail.com
  • password: squarefoldericons2014 the new password is squarefoldericons2015
4. Finally, go to either the Square Anime Icons or the Square Manga Icons folder's glow or glowless (depending on which pack you want to upload) subfolder and upload the zip file there
 If you do, I'd be extremely grateful. Of course, I'm really sorry I have to ask you to do this, but unfortunately I can't find another solution. I hope you'll understand.

If you choose to do this, please say what pack you're going to upload here in the commnts, as to avoid overlapping and duplicate uploads.
Thanks, whatever you decide to do.

/plea


 

16 comments:

  1. I could probably do the glowless anime again. Thing is with the old ultimate and all the new packs I have 3851. Don't know how it happens but that shouldn't be a huge problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, fo' real. You'd be truly helpful.
      I'm in your care.

      And yeah, having 2 extra icons shouldn't create problems!

      Delete
    2. Did you change the credentials? Getting nothing but invalids.

      Delete
    3. Yeah I dunno what happened but I couldn't login either.
      Anyway, after some struggling to get into the gmail account I was able to reset the password (I updated the post above).

      Again, thanks for your support, anon!

      Delete
    4. Done, v2 in the mega. Delete the old pack and rename the new one, whatever you like.

      May do glowless manga if I get around to downloading all the packs.

      Delete
  2. Hey dude, thanks for Otokojuku and Ayatsuri Sakon (I requested that in the /a/ thread last night). I was wondering if you take manga requests at all since the collection overall is pretty slim atm. If you do, here's a few that I didn't catch:

    Psyren
    Kongou Banchou
    Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
    Hamatora the Manga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and maybe a general Junji Ito icon if possible

      Delete
  3. Requesting:

    Omishi Mahou Gekijou: Risky/Safety
    Santa Company
    Teito Monogatari
    Sensei no Ojikan: Doki Doki School Hours
    Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru
    Kamui no Ken
    Hottarake no Shima: Haruka to Mahou no Kagami (It's also called Oblivion Island)
    Ginga Tetsudou no Yoru (It's also called Night on the Galactic Railroad)
    Fushigi na Koala Blinky (It's also called Noozles)
    Armitage III (There's an icon for Dual Matrix, but not the original OVAs)

    Please and thank you, Square Folder Icon Anon. You're slowly but surely getting an icon for every anime and I thank you for the effort you put into that along with everyone else that's helped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're missing Military!. It's a short anime that aired this season. It was garbage, by the way, but still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I did make one. It's under "miritari" though.

      Delete
  5. Dang, I'd do the Glowpack, but I'm missing around 100 or so. And that count is probably off since in some extensions there are manga icons. (See March's Junji Ito icon that someone requested) So unless you aren't counting overlap between some of the packs, then I might be able to do it.

    http://i.imgur.com/OLuDq3Q.png

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it'd be great!
      It's not a big deal if you're missing some icons, after you upload the pack I'll take a look to see if I can spot what ext. you're missing.

      And that Junji Ito icon is my mistake actually. I mistakingly uploaded it together with the anime packs instead of the manga ones.

      Delete
  6. Requesting:

    Takamiya Nasuno Desu!

    It's the only airing anime that I'm watching that doesn't seem to have an icon. It's a spinoff of the Teekyuu anime. Could probably crop http://i.imgur.com/BQzByfu.png for the icon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that. Last time I tried making one I couldn't find the right image to use.
      You're in luck though. A kind anon uploaded one most a couple of days ago:
      www.mediafire.com/download/myz8du898puc8bh/takamiya-san+nano+desu!.zip

      Delete
  7. Requesting Lime-iro Ryuukitan X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not seeing any icons for Grisaia no Rakuen or Grisaia no Meikyuu.
    If you have made them, I must have missed the update.

    ReplyDelete