Monday, September 24, 2018

We're back, and so are our icons! SAFIP Ext. 2018.09

Sorry about the long absence and the unread comments. For some reason I didn't get notified, and with other IRL business keeping me busy (pun unintended), I didn't have a chance to actually take a look at the blog.
No worries though, we're still here.



As some of you noticed, the previous links are dead now. That is because I switched over MEGA accounts, and in doing so I completely forgot that the links I posted here wouldn't update (of course). So I'll take this chance to also post the updated ones.

First things first, though. Here's the Fall 2018 pack.

As I said at the start, I only just now noticed the comments on July's post, so I haven't prepared the requested icons at this time. I'll make sure to fix that for next month's packs though. Just a bit more patience.

Now, for the new old links:
With these, you should be up-to-date. There are also a couple of one-off packs from way back (like the Cartoon Icon pack and the VN Icon pack) but I'll post the link another time.



8 comments:

  1. Thanks! Could I request an icon for Zokuowarimonogatari?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time, and thanks as always.

    I'd like to request a few anime icons if you have the time:
    - A.I.C.O.: Incarnation
    - Aggressive Retsuko (a new one, for the Netflix series)
    - Akuma no Memumemu-chan
    - Attakai, Fuyu Canada
    - Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen
    - Keifuku-san
    - Micchiri Neko
    - Naruto x UT
    - Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet - The Third Episode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep adding requests I forgot to add before here if you don't mind: I'd love some anime icons for the Asagao to Kase-san OVA and the whole Baki series (the first OVA, the two first TV series, the 2016 OVA and the Netflix series).

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the Fall icons!
    Could you also do icon for The Dogs of Flanders (movie) please? For example something using this pic:
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0304072/mediaviewer/rm2992249344

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you always for your great work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing a great artical, keep doing a good work.
    ....

    ReplyDelete