Tuesday, October 3, 2023

SAFIP COMPLETE 2023.10 + 10TH ANNIVERSARY!

 Time flies, huh?


Let's get the important stuff out first:

August 31st 2023 marked 10 years since the first 'official' release of the Square Anime Folder Icon Project (qhat a life, huh). I meant to make a post about it on that day but I... was busy, and then time passed and I kind of forgot. 
Anyway, what can I say? It's been fun, making icons for other anime fans. It also helped me discover a tos of shows, OVAs and movies I wouldn't have otherwise. So thanks /a/ and thanks to the original anime folder icon creator for giving me the idea to make my own packs all the way back then.

But we're not stopping here.  Here's to ten more years of no life and trash anime!
Square Anime Folder Icons forever!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, can't believe it's been this long and you're still making these. I was there from the start and asked for lots of icons over the years. Seriously, amazing dedication to such a little thing for anime fans. I honestly hadn't been using these for such a long time, but thought I'd see if I could spruce up my collection once again and boom, you're still here. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete