Wednesday, May 4, 2016

SAFIP + SMFIP - 05.2016 Extensions

UPDATE (18.05): Updated both anime and manga extensions with the latest requests and anon contributions.

Hey there.
Much like last month, the Anime Ext. adds a bunch of hentai OVA icons (still not done with those requests, I'm about halfway through) and the latest requests I recieved. 


I'm thinking of updating the "Ultimate" packs (which I will rename "Complete Packs" since "Ultimate" sounds dumb) in the next couple of months. Unfortunately I haven't been able to fix the inconsistencies between Glow and Glowless but I will try to do something about it eventually.

Also, I have an announcement to make. 
Up until now I've been doing this alone with the exception of the first few months when I had two anons help me and of course the anonymous contributions upladed on the MF shared folder.
The problem is that between my thesis and my subbing work I won't have a lot of time in the next months. 
That's not to say I want to quit this. I will still try to do all I can, but I would like to "recruit" some kind anons to lend me a hand with the icons, someone who can help me with user requests when I'm too busy to comply and in general someone who can make some icon contributions and to keep in touch with to split the load of work. If anyone's interested let me know.  

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great job as usual. Just one thing, I posted some other requests (very late, I know) that you missed:
    >Kono Danshi, Mahou ga Oshigoto Desu. (anime)
    >Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (there's an icon but it just shows the manga's cover for the OVAs, not the TV anime artwork)
    >Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (manga)

    As for helping you, I would be cool with doing that but I don't use Photoshop, and I have no desire whatsoever to install this bloated pile of shit, so unless you got a gimp template too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now some new requests, on the manga side:
    >Big Order
    >Ushio to Tora
    >Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
    >Magi: Sinbad no Bouken
    >Super Lovers
    >Sousei no Onmyouji
    >Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedakanai
    >Kyoukai no Rinne
    >Bungou Stray Dogs
    >Shounen Maid
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's some more: Trigun and Trigun Maximum, still manga. Thanks as alaways.

      Delete
  3. I mean, I can try and make icons if you want but no promises on the quality (that said, if it's shit just tell me straight up). The main problem for me is finding suitable images to use for the icons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, right, I forgot another problem. I can't make glow. Your photoshop file has the layers hidden inside layer groups, and I'm using Elements (I got it for free). They've intentionally taken layer group compatibility out of Elements so I can't actually see or access the layers to get the glow file. Could you make another file with all the layers separated?

      Delete
    2. Here it is!
      https://mega.nz/#!ZUpyVTwY!xkx7LNdSMxc4vJqIWE1ViaUlaSdVEeBYb6WlXltNvzM

      Delete
    3. Thanks! How do I know which icons you need made? Is there an e-mail or something I should message?
      I've already dropped off two sets of icons that I made as test runs into the shared folder - one for Cheer Danshi (next season) and one for a Rakugo request also in the comments.

      Delete
    4. We can keep in touch via mail (squarefoldericons@gmail.com). You can make whatever icons you want as long as you tell me in advance, both for anons' requests and for other shows/manga, so we don't end up having doubles.
      If you have MEGA I can also share the icon folder so you can add stuff to it freely.

      Delete
  4. Glad i stop by to check as you will be busy next month i was holding back my list of request but since you will be busy this coming month i might as well request now Please can you make these manga icons i beg you sir...

    Manga
    -Transient Flower
    -PLAYBOY NO HATSUKOI
    -Maria no Shiro
    -Mizutama Puzzle
    -Coffee & Vanilla
    -Black Jack no Yuuwaku
    -Ame ni Nureta Tenshi
    -Amber by Night
    -Mariage Wanted
    -YOUFU WO ENJITE
    -Judar no Oukan - Senichiya ni Oborete
    -HANAYOME NI NARU JOUKEN
    -SABAKU NO YUUWAKU (The Sheikh's Contract Bride)
    -Yoru o Tomenaide
    -Orange Yane no Chiisana Ie
    -Shuukatsu!! - Kimi ni Naitei
    -Tokimeichatte Gomen ne
    -KUSENAI YORU NO KIOKU
    -Champagne wa Koi no Biyaku
    -CHOCOLATE GIRL
    -Barairo no Yakusoku
    -Hapira Hajimaru
    -Maria no Shiro
    -Kawaii Hito

    Manhwa
    -Que Sera, Sera
    -Teen Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I made all the manga I could find decent pics for.
      Unfortunately for many of them I couldn't find a pic big enough or with the Japanese cover to use. If you can find them, link them here and I will use them.

      Delete
  5. Another manga request from me: Futagami☆Double (a one-shot). Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and the three Yowamushi Pedal movies, please.

      Delete